What is Flutter?
Flutter is a free open-source mobile SDK that can be used to create Native-looking Android and iOS apps from the same code base.
Flutter is Google’s mobile SDK which gives developers an easy way to build and deploy visually attractive and faster mobile applications on Android and iOS. Flutter enables smooth and easy cross-platform mobile development. It is based on Dart
(an OOP Language),which is easy to learn and understand. Flutter provides its own set of widgets. It’s worth considering flutter if you want an app both in Android and iOS.
Advantages of Flutter:
- High Performance: Flutter offers a consistent rate of 60 fps, at which a contemporary screen displays a clear and smooth picture.
- Faster Code writing: This feature enables faster and more dynamic mobile applications.
- 1 code for 2 platforms (Android and iOS): Developers write just one code base for 2 applications that cover both Android and iOS.
- Faster Applications: Flutter apps work in a smooth and fast way, without hanging and cutting while scrolling.
- Designs loved by users: Flutter is designed in such a way that you can create your own widgets or customize the existing widgets.
- High Productivity: Having to write a single code for both Android and iOS saves time and resources along with the cost, which in turn boosts productivity.
- Compatibility: Flutter uses a flexible system that supports developing applications in Android as well as iOS. it does not rely on platform-specific UI components.
- Open-Source: Flutter is an Open-source UI software development kit created by Google.
Features of Flutter:
- Flutter consists of an Eye-catchy interface.
- With Flutter, Application development is a fast process.
- Flexible APIs.
- Hot Reload feature helps build UIs, fix bugs, and add features quickly.
- Access to Native features.
So, Why Flutter?
- The application user interface does not change depending on the platform.
- Close to Native-app performance.
- Suitable for any target platform.
- Minimizes the risk and losses for the business.
Flutter is the quickest way to develop a well-performing cross-platform mobile application.