Basically, NativeScript is the solution to the time-consuming process of rewriting the code for various Operating Systems like Android, iOS, increasing the development time and cost. NativeScript makes mobile application development cost-effective, reusable, and fast.
What is NativeScript?
NativeScript mobile apps are easier to use and speedy to run as compared to any other OS and various applications, such as the web and cross-platform applications. NativeScript reduces the Code and Quality time of the application loads on the current system of the device.
Reason to use Native Script:
NativeScript is “Write it once, run it anywhere” framework. The NativeScript is more beneficial compared to hybrid and HTML 5 based apps. A native app lets you build in some features that may not be available in a hybrid framework of choice.
It currently supports the following stacks:
Advantages of NativeScript:
- Cross-Platform: NativeScript allows you to write one code base then build it for iOS or Android.
- Reusable: NativeScript allows you to use the same code for different Operating systems, rather than having to write different codes for different OS.
- Cost-Effective: Writing the code only once reduces the cost of developing and testing the apps for different Operating Systems. Developing Applications using NativeScript is Pocket Friendly and comes with Baggage filled with Advantages.
- Easy Access: Applications Developed using NativeScript are Easily Accessible.
- Ease of Use and a good User Experience.
Features of NativeScript:
- Ease Authentication with different sign-on providers.
- Best security, user experience and smooth access to all native APIs.
- Time Saving and Cost effective.
- Code Reuse between platforms results in better Cost efficiency and Faster Development.
- Low Code Development.
- Reduced Maintenance.
Why you need NativeScript:
2) Native Performance: Reusable, Accessible, Platform-native UI. Define once and let Native Script adapt to run everywhere.
3) Extensible: With Native Script, you have 100% direct access to all iOS and Android APIs.
4) Free and Open Source: NativeScript is a Free and Open Source framework.
5) User Experience: Offers Seamless User Experience.
Native Script can be stated as the Enterprise app development tool of the future. As mobile apps are becoming a major focus for both small and large businesses, Native Script allows to create of native, cross-platform apps quickly and efficiently and save the costs of a long development, testing, and training phase for support staff, which in turn makes the application Faster, User Friendly and Cost-Effective.