Let us Understand, what actually Angular is?
Angular is an open-source front-end framework developed by Google for creating Dynamic and Modern web apps. This framework has gained a lot of users over the years for eliminating unnecessary code and ensuring faster and lighter Applications. More than 44.3% of Software Engineers are using the Angular front-end framework for creating user interfaces.
Angular belongs to the so-called MEAN stack. The acronym describes four technologies that cover major software development aspects.
M– MongoDB, NoSQL database
E– Express, back-end middleware
A– Angular, front-end framework
N– Node.js, run-time environment
There are multiple benefits of using the Angular framework for building Applications:
1) Supported by Google: One of the biggest advantages of Angular is that it is supported by Google. Google’s Long Term Support (LTS) is the best part. This sheds light on Google’s plans to stick with it and further scale up the Angular Ecosystem. Google apps also use this framework for development.
2) TypeScript: Angular applications are built using the TypeScript language. TypeScript ensures higher security. It helps detect and eliminate errors while performing maintenance tasks.
3) Simplified MVC pattern: MVC stands for Model View Control. Angular ensures easy development as it eliminates the need for unnecessary code. All in one, Angular promises less coding, along with lighter and faster apps.
4) Re-usability: The component-based structure of Angular makes the components highly reusable across the app.
5) Ease of Maintenance: Angular enables efficient code maintenance and update.
The top 5 benefits of using Angular framework for your Project:
5) Catch Errors early
Angular is a revolution in application development. Mentioned below are some of the most important reasons why Angular should be chosen as a framework for building web apps.
Reasons why you must choose Angular for web development:
Here’s why companies, clients choose the Angular framework over other tools available:
- Excellent Performance-Angular is well known to provide excellent performance. It is Robust and easy to use. Maintenance of the application developed using Angular is easy. All these features of Angular make web development effortless and time-saving.
- Single-page applications– In this age of technology, Developers have to focus on building the single-page applications to save time and money.
- Progressive Web Apps, Native and Desktop apps–Uses modern web platform capabilities to deliver app-like experiences, High performance, and offline or zero-step installation. Can create desktop apps for Mac, Windows, and Linux. Native mobile apps can be built with strategies from Ionic, Cordova, or NativeScript.
- Longevity of the framework–Google announced Long-term support (LTS) for this technology. The major advantage of Angular technology is that it is supported by Google.
- World-class speed and performance.
- Angular is more versatile and maintainable compared to other technologies and frameworks.